12569 Shirley Oaks Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069395290
- Zillow Home ID: 66657611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12569 Shirley Oaks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% greater than in Jacksonville, and 336.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 12577 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$147K421,981
- 12561 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$140K321,891
- 12553 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$142K422,161
- 12585 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$195K542,904
- 1378 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$164K53.52,927
- 12562 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$153K422,102
- 12545 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$151K432,295
- 1379 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$142K321,978
- Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 1370 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$149K422,000
- 1363 Marcus Ln Jacksonville, FL$137K421,839
- 12593 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$185K433,032
- 1372 Marcus Ln Jacksonville, FL$173K421,978
- 12537 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$147K42.52,303
- 1371 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$161K42.52,437
- 1362 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$134K321,835
- 1355 Marcus Ln Jacksonville, FL$140K421,978
- 1364 Marcus Ln Jacksonville, FL$139K321,850
- 12601 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$163K422,303
- 1393 Shirley Oaks Dr S Jacksonville, FL$186K532,412
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292