1257 Park Pass Way, Suwanee, GA 300243 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Suwanee Station has a prime Suwanee location at McGinnis Ferry and Peachtree Industrial Roads and offers country club amenities plus Gwinnett's best rated schools. The amazing amenities at Suwanee Station include a Junior Olympic swimming pool, 8 lighted tennis courts, a 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with a fitness center, media and activity rooms. Lawn maintenance is performed by the HOA to give homeowners more time to enjoy the wonderful amenities!
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $182,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- View: Park
- Less than 6 months old. Home warranty included.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,989 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: R7239 426
- Zillow Home ID: 117876740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1257 Park Pass Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 212.1% higher than in Suwanee, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Suwanee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30024 home values.
- 1251 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA--------
- 1253 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA--------
- 1255 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA--------
- 1257 Park Pass Way # 0 Suwanee, GA$116K34--
- 1281 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$192K33.51,680
- 1283 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$187K43.51,680
- 1259 Park Pass Way # 0 Suwanee, GA$119K34--
- 1259 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$105K33.51,688
- 1279 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$166K43.51,632
- 1285 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$182K43.51,680
- 1286 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$183K331,728
- 1261 Park Pass Way # 0 Suwanee, GA$135K34--
- 1261 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$106K33.51,680
- 1263 Park Pass Way # 0 Suwanee, GA$126K44--
- 1263 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$106K33.51,680
- 1277 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$159K43.51,641
- 1265 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$109K33.51,688
- 1287 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$178K33.51,680
- 1288 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA$159K43.51,344
- 1267 Park Pass Way Suwanee, GA--------
Nearby Schools in Suwanee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292