- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1257 Skyline Dr, Daly City, CA 940155 beds, 2 baths, 1,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $429,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 1050 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 009602020
- Zillow Home ID: 15478108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1257 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% greater than in Pacifica, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
- 1255 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$724K421,550
- 3 Crenshaw Dr Daly City, CA$608K321,260
- 1251 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$597K311,110
- 5052 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA$608K321,240
- 5 Crenshaw Ct Pacifica, CA$710K321,440
- 5054 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA$615K321,240
- 1249 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$763K42.51,670
- Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$593K311,120
- 5056 Palmetto Ave Pacifica, CA$707K321,440
- 1258 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$595K521,120
- 1254 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$674K421,480
- 4 Crenshaw Dr Daly City, CA$603K321,260
- 1262 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$599K311,090
- 1247 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$601K311,090
- 1250 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$590K321,120
- 1264 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$613K531,090
- 6 Crenshaw Ct Pacifica, CA$605K321,250
- 1248 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$591K311,090
- 1273 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$603K311,090
- 1268 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$691KStudio21,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292