- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12574 Mountain Rd, Pinon Hills, CA 923723 beds, 3 baths, 2,802 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 775 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,802 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 3099191150000
- Zillow Home ID: 17642288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12574 Mountain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pinon Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.6% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pinon Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pinon Hills home values.
- 12528 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$167K321,602
- 12624 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$97K321,613
- 12573 Pinon Hills Rd Pinon Hills, CA$120K321,248
- 630 Sacramento Rd Pinon Hills, CA$139K321,361
- 12625 Pinon Hills Rd Pinon Hills, CA$292K432,158
- 726 Sacramento Rd Pinon Hills, CA$114K21768
- 12561 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$158K321,231
- 12587 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$265K42.52,157
- 12674 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$327K42.53,139
- 12472 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$175K331,360
- 12675 Pinon Hills Rd Pinon Hills, CA$229K322,034
- 574 Sacramento Rd Pinon Hills, CA$153K322,012
- 12663 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$160K321,718
- 12624 Pinon Hills Rd Pinon Hills, CA$111K321,680
- 12424 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$113K11986
- 12722 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$283K422,552
- 12423 Pinon Hills Rd Pinon Hills, CA$187K421,808
- 777 Sacramento Rd Pinon Hills, CA$211K332,202
- 12435 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$109K321,680
- 12713 Mountain Rd Pinon Hills, CA$291K432,519
Nearby Schools in Pinon Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.