1258 Clayton St, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,650,000
- Price/sqft: $1,031
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2655 025
- Zillow Home ID: 15128425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1258 Clayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corona Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% less than in San Francisco, and 19.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Corona Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona Heights home values.
- 1262 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.89M311,514
- 1268 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$2M--21,814
- 1272 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.46M211,220
- 1278 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.69M221,950
- 54 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.11M32.51,990
- 48 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.06M322,155
- 60 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$1.64M--21,675
- 1282 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$2.29M422,599
- 42 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.16M342,296
- 68 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.26M33.52,635
- 72 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.16M322,501
- 38 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.23M322,443
- 76 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$1.26M321,426
- 78 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$1.13M321,350
- 76 Deming St APT F San Francisco, CA--Studio1--
- 32 Uranus Ter # 1 San Francisco, CA$952K221,087
- 32 Uranus Ter # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.91M422,199
- 64-66 Deming St San Francisco, CA$1.65M--21,807
- 26 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.44M212,124
- 80 Uranus Ter San Francisco, CA$2.01M331,865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!