This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 1,121 all time views
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $158,700
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Style \ Traditional, Structure \ Wood Frame, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Fencing \ Fenced Partial, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ French Door(s), Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Homestead \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W\Shwr, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Common\ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Common\ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Parking Facilities \ Concrete, Road Frontage \ City Street, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Utilities \ DSL Available, Lot Location \ Cul-de-sac, Association Fee \ Y, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, Lot Description \ Curb & Gutter, Fencing \ 3 - 6' Fence, Misc Exterior \ Yard Well & Pump, Additional Equipment \ Water Soft.-Owned, Common\ClubAmenities \ Playground, Common\ClubAmenities \ Basket Ball Court(s), Common\ClubAmenities \ Baseball Field(s), Common\ClubAmenities \ Soccer Field(s), Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns, Misc Exterior \ Mandatory Fees, Parking Facilities \ Keypad Entry, CTG\FROR\AUC \ CTG, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1652853155
- Zillow Home ID: 44597978
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts Golden Glades - The Woods home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Golden Glades - The Woods homes, this home is valued 10.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Golden Glades - The Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% lower than in Jacksonville, and 177.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Golden Glades - The Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Glades - The Woods home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org