- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1259 Chandler Ave, Akron, OH 443143 beds, 1.5 baths, 960 sqft
Zillow predicts this property will sell for $53,229 if it's listed for sale as a foreclosure. This is 25.0% or $17,743 below the Zestimate® home valuation of $70,972. Learn more
- Lot: 4,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 34 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6839246
- Zillow Home ID: 35475303
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1259 Chandler Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rolling Acres market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Akron, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rolling Acres home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rolling Acres home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,460 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1918
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1263 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$70K31960
- 1267 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$46K311,000
- 1251 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$68K21.51,100
- 1270 Anna Ave Akron, OH$72K31.51,008
- 1256 Anna Ave Akron, OH$113K321,440
- 1273 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$69K311,008
- 1258 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$51K521,818
- 1266 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$48K22846
- 1278 Anna Ave Akron, OH$68K31.51,092
- 1245 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$50K31.5960
- 1252 Anna Ave Akron, OH$74K31.51,440
- 1252 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$47K311,310
- 1270 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$65K31960
- 1248 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$48K21744
- 1246 Anna Ave Akron, OH$34K11766
- 1277 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$43K311,008
- 1239 Chandler Ave Akron, OH$35K21704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.