- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 130 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,408 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 21331099
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ None, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Cellar, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Interior \ WoodWorkStain\Painted, Interior \ Screens Some, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Cool \ Window Unit(s), Porch \ Covered Patio, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Parcel #: 33-02-31-410-105.000-006
- Zillow Home ID: 99150585
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-87K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1257 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$48K||3||1||1,632|
|1267 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$41K||2||1||895|
|1256 Locust St Middletown, IN||$50K||3||1||1,607|
|1254 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$56K||2||1||1,065|
|1272 Locust St Middletown, IN||$50K||3||1||1,512|
|1244 Locust St Middletown, IN||$48K||1||1||1,084|
|1244 Locust St Middletown, IN||$51K||2||1||1,084|
|1272 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$56K||2||1||1,860|
|1242 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$47K||2||1||882|
|1291 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$38K||2||1||720|
|1282 Locust St Middletown, IN||$45K||2||1||1,024|
|1234 Locust St Middletown, IN||$41K||2||1||973|
|1232 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$43K||1||1||551|
|1241 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$67K||3||1||1,379|
|1292 Locust St Middletown, IN||$41K||1||1||768|
|1292 Locust St Middletown, IN||$53K||1||1||768|
|1226 Locust St Middletown, IN||$42K||2||1||976|
|1224 1226 Cottage Ave Middletown, IN||$54K||2||2||1,296|
|256 N 13th St Middletown, IN||$39K||2||1||700|
|1218 Locust St Middletown, IN||$47K||2||1||1,122|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!