This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-187K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1 acre
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 1,979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $174,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room
- Assoc Appl Fee \ N
- Association Fee \ N
- Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Building Stories \ 1 Story
- Category \ Rental
- Common Amenities \ Playground
- Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Exterior Wall \ Stucco
- Fencing \ Fenced Rear
- Gated Community \ N
- Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Interior Amenities \ Vinyl Floors
- Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Major Appliances \ Dishwasher
- Major Appliances \ Dryer
- Major Appliances \ Microwave
- Major Appliances \ Range Electric
- Major Appliances \ Refrigerator
- Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven
- Major Appliances \ Washer
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Misc Exterior \ Patio-Open
- Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N
- Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space
- Payment Freq \ Monthly
- Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool
- Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund)
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Structure \ Wood Frame
- Style \ Traditional
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating \ Central Heating
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Waterfront Y\N \ N
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069391135
- Zillow Home ID: 62776896
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 263% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
|1263 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$160K||3||2||1,890|
|1251 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$209K||4||2||3,062|
|1269 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$167K||3||2||1,926|
|1245 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$189K||5||3||2,422|
|1260 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$226K||4||3||2,906|
|1275 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$197K||4||2.5||2,805|
|1252 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$148K||3||2||1,741|
|1268 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$130K||3||2||1,309|
|1239 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$155K||3||2||1,702|
|1244 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$155K||3||2||1,840|
|1274 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$141K||3||2||1,671|
|1249 Brighton Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL||$147K||3||2||1,897|
|1257 Brighton Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL||$141K||3||2||1,558|
|1280 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$158K||3||2||1,885|
|1241 Brighton Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL||$173K||3||2||1,600|
|1236 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$133K||3||2||1,329|
|1231 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$206K||4||3||2,776|
|1275 Brighton Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL||$134K||3||2||1,371|
|1279 Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL||$209K||4||3||2,864|
|1233 Brighton Ridge Ct Jacksonville, FL||$144K||3||2||1,639|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.