12595 Broadwell Rd, Alpharetta, GA 300041 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $60,100
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Fully furnished garage apartment (including kitchen items), separate entrance
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 22 41701171066
- Zillow Home ID: 14685751
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12595 Broadwell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% lower than in Milton, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30004 home values.
- 12605 Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$183K11792
- 12575 Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$249K322,197
- 785 Mid Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$184K421,068
- 12555 Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$287K42.52,494
- 815 Mid Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$272K311,892
- 765 Mid Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$333K212,107
- Dorsland Way #CT1 GA--------
- 935 Mid Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$234K211,333
- 67 Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$370K21980
- 12590 Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$292K422,282
- 865 Mid Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$412K31.52,605
- Mid Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA--------
- Mayfield Rd Alpharetta, GA--------
- 12522 Broadwell Rd Alpharetta, GA$404K443,447
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292