- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12598 Richfield Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322185 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Long entrance way that contains two ponds on both sides. This community has lush landscaping and well maintained lawns. This community is located in one of the top school district in Duval county. The nearest food and gas store is only one block away and within walking distance. This community is an up and coming community that's only four years old. Overall majority of homes are well kept and maintain in compliance with the home owner associations rules and regulation. This community is within 5 minutes of the new upscale mall and ten minutes from the Jacksonville International Airport. Your money will be well invested... Neighbors are friendly and courteous. Everyone seems to look out for neighborhood kids and their safety. You want regret moving here as long as you keep your property well-maintained.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $152,200
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 454 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- White PVC Fence
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1069395130
- Zillow Home ID: 62774943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12598 Richfield Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 221.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 12592 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$201K422,338
- 12606 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$164K322,256
- 12584 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$140K421,978
- 12614 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$157K42.52,383
- 12599 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$207K53.53,269
- 1333 Grey Feather Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K421,977
- 12576 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$136K421,827
- 12622 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$155K421,980
- 12607 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$160K421,995
- 1341 Grey Feather Ln Jacksonville, FL$166K432,156
- 12615 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$151K422,068
- 12630 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$182K321,922
- 1332 Grey Feather Ln Jacksonville, FL$145K422,000
- 1311 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$165K422,303
- 1319 Haden Ln Jacksonville, FL$144K321,913
- Sunray Ct Jacksonville, FL--------
- 1349 Grey Feather Ln Jacksonville, FL$154K422,023
- 12623 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$136K321,850
- 12650 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$173K532,250
- 12642 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$163K422,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!