- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
126 Baywood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940253 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $1,127,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 062303040
- Zillow Home ID: 15583442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Baywood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 130 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.49M321,680
- 118 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.42M211,070
- 140 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.54M31.51,760
- 106 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.67M321,760
- 150 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.42M311,550
- 100 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.03M321,880
- 605 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.67M221,880
- 121 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.86M432,710
- 217 Blackburn Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.42M311,250
- 615 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.59M321,680
- 160 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.33M421,450
- 213 Blackburn Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.56M521,720
- 102 Clover Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.29M211,120
- 119 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.29M211,010
- 609 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.49M321,665
- 103 Clover Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.37M31.51,410
- 205 Blackburn Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.27M321,290
- 111 Baywood Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.25M422,070
- 201 Blackburn Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.21M311,150
- 221 Blackburn Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.83M322,167
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.