- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 653 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 21339722
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ BreakfastRoom, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Eating Area \ KitchenUpdated, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ BarnMini, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Fireplace Description \ MasonryFirePlace, Foundation \ Crawl, Foundation \ CrawlBlock, Garage Parking Other \ FinGarage, Heat \ HeatPump, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Ceiling Cathedral, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Master Bedroom Description \ Deck, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 491411101047000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1185788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46217 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46217 homes, this home is 24.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
|121 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$140K||3||2||1,968|
|131 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$134K||4||1.5||1,710|
|119 Canna Rd Indianapolis, IN||$149K||3||1||2,065|
|130 Canna Rd Indianapolis, IN||$139K||3||1||1,963|
|115 Canna Rd Indianapolis, IN||$137K||3||1||1,842|
|111 Canna Rd Indianapolis, IN||$133K||3||1||1,641|
|6415 Canna Ct Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||1||1,570|
|133 Canna Rd Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||1||1,412|
|135 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$114K||2||2||1,215|
|124 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$142K||4||3||2,104|
|128 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$115K||3||--||1,231|
|134 Canna Rd Indianapolis, IN||$135K||3||1.5||1,758|
|6419 Canna Ct Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||2||1,374|
|120 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$146K||3||1||1,888|
|6406 Canna Ct Indianapolis, IN||$142K||3||1||1,966|
|112 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$139K||2||1||2,009|
|132 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||1||1,360|
|116 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||1||2,482|
|101 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$136K||3||2.5||1,804|
|139 Dahlia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$126K||3||2||1,483|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!