This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Views: 3,420 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $119,900
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Area Num \ New London
- Basement Type \ Full Basement
- Basement Type \ Unfinished
- Cooling System \ None
- Fuel Type \ Natural Gas
- Heating system: Gas
- Heating system: Radiator
- Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas
- Interior Feature \ Cable - Available
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Active
- Laundry Room Info \ Basement
- Lease Terms \ Lease Required
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement
- Mill Rate \ 34.2700
- Neighborhood \ New London (78)
- Property Type \ Multi-Family
- Rental Agreement \ Lease
- Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected
- Status \ Active
- Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15
- Transaction Type \ Rent
- Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:E12 B:0176 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 58975458
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-185K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
Nearby Schools in New London
New London High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!