A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 5,534 all time views
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $597,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $385
- Parking: 306 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 00923306000
- Zillow Home ID: 16110507
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $590-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 0.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|124 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$617K||2||1||960|
|132 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$579K||2||1||735|
|120 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$595K||2||1||803|
|138 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||--||Studio||--||1|
|125 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$631K||2||1||1,068|
|123 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$625K||3||2||866|
|131 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$732K||2||1||1,807|
|114 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$614K||2||1||872|
|119 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$1.01M||5||3||2,538|
|115 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$644K||3||1||1,150|
|110 Dake Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$696K||3||2||1,101|
|121 Magnolia St Santa Cruz, CA||$619K||2||1||998|
|119 Magnolia St Santa Cruz, CA||$660K||3||1||1,352|
|122 Melrose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$579K||2||1||700|
|125 Magnolia St Santa Cruz, CA||$557K||1||1||728|
|126 Melrose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$694K||3||2||1,317|
|204 Stanford Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$683K||3||1.5||1,568|
|118 Melrose Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$672K||3||2||1,272|
|129 Magnolia St Santa Cruz, CA||$708K||3||2||1,533|
|118 Stanford Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$660K||2||1||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
De Laveaga Elementary (assigned)K-51.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.