126 Front St, Exeter, NH 038335 beds, 2 baths, 2,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1900
- 240 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $352,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 4325615
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,670 sqft
- Parcel #: EXTR M:073 L:028
- Zillow Home ID: 86840608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Front Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 17 Parker St # 19 Exeter, NH$263K432,360
- Exeter, NH$264K432,360
- 15 Parker St Exeter, NH$433K42.52,740
- 11 Parker St Exeter, NH$278K532,385
- 9 Parker St Exeter, NH$329K42.52,695
- 16 Parker St Exeter, NH$319K732,729
- 14 Parker St Exeter, NH$235K311,307
- 12 Parker St Exeter, NH$314K221,788
- 10 Parker St Exeter, NH$280K331,990
- 8 Parker St Exeter, NH$312K421,908
- 124 Front St # 124A Exeter, NH$355K552,705
- 10 Parker St Exeter, NH$288K331,990
- 10 Parker St Exeter, NH$279K531,990
- 137 Front St Exeter, NH$169K311,117
- 127 Front St Exeter, NH$246K31.51,464
- 116 Front St Exeter, NH$166K421,357
- 139 Front St Exeter, NH$138K321,540
- 119 Front St # 121 Exeter, NH$323K642,953
- 5 Kossuth St Exeter, NH$168K21872
- Exeter, NH$347K642,953
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292