- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
126 Huron St, Goshen, IN 465263 beds, 2 baths, 2,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $42,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 201109162004000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Huron Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Goshen, and 20.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 124 Huron St Goshen, IN$84K4--1,775
- 128 Huron St Goshen, IN--------
- 122 Huron St Goshen, IN$73K2--859
- 720 W Pike St Goshen, IN$98K6--3,026
- 120 Huron St Goshen, IN$86K4--1,664
- 213 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$69K311,716
- 209 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$66K--11,188
- 121 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$72K211,016
- 125 Huron St Goshen, IN$47K11791
- 118 Huron St Goshen, IN$84K2--998
- 123 Huron St Goshen, IN$83K2--1,017
- 121 Huron St Goshen, IN$79K2--1,051
- 119 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$66K2--802
- 209 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$87K321,188
- 116 Huron St Goshen, IN$79K211,244
- 119 Huron St Goshen, IN$93K311,892
- 117 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$81K3--1,496
- 117 Huron St Goshen, IN$82K4--1,725
- 115 Denver Ave Goshen, IN$59K2--660
- 114 Huron St Goshen, IN$66K3--1,566
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292