- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
126 Kingsbury Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,581 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,581 sqft
- Parcel #: R0028962
- Zillow Home ID: 21731874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Kingsbury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Norman, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 202 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$141K321,464
- 120 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$146K421,660
- 208 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$135K321,452
- 114 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$128K321,366
- 127 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$100K321,271
- 203 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$106K321,209
- 121 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$106K321,416
- 211 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$108K321,451
- 108 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$152K32.51,550
- 127 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$145K321,656
- 214 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$134K321,475
- 115 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$125K321,323
- 121 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$135K321,408
- 219 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$104K321,370
- 203 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$130K321,332
- 115 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$144K321,488
- 109 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$102K321,267
- 209 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$137K321,443
- 225 Willoway Dr Norman, OK$101K321,276
- 220 Kingsbury Dr Norman, OK$149K321,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!