126 Lytle Cove Rd, Swannanoa, NC 287784 beds, 2 baths, 2,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,553 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 060900060300000
- Zillow Home ID: 5634612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Lytle Cove Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28778 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% lower than in Swannanoa, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28778 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Swannanoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28778 home values.
- 116 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$136K311,053
- 128 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$360K532,004
- 122 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$304K321,664
- 36 Mockingbird Rd Swannanoa, NC$126K311,075
- 110 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$184K----2,590
- 130 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC--------
- 120 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$129K21832
- 21 Mockingbird Rd Swannanoa, NC$173K311,248
- 33 Mockingbird Rd Swannanoa, NC$226K31.51,528
- 159 Little Cove Ln Burnsville, NC$152K32--
- 118 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$253K----784
- 215 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$245K221,620
- 35 Mockingbird Rd Swannanoa, NC$91K----1,568
- 242 Lytle Cove Rd Swannanoa, NC$93K----1,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292