A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,363 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $194,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Tennis Court
- AMENITIES: University
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_DSCRP: Remodeled
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Gutters
- FAM_DSCRP: Remodeled
- FAM_LEVEL: First Floor
- FLOORING: Bamboo
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Dryer Hookup - Gas
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- KIT_DSCRP: Remodeled
- KIT_DSCRP: Washer Hookup
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- MBR_DSCRP: Remodeled
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: 2/3 Family
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:16 P:02886 S:006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68006910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $234-336K.
Neighborhood: South Dorchester
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.