A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,847 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Tile
- Cable Available \ No, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Exp Incl Insurance \ Yes, Exp Incl Retax \ Yes, Exp Incl Trash \ Yes, Exp Incl Water/Sewer \ Yes, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Folio Number \ 01-31-13-052-0230, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Information Available \ Other Available Information, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot, Municipal Code \ 1, Pool \ No, Property Type \ Residential Income, Property Type Information \ Other, Rent Includes \ Hot Water, Rent Includes \ Sewer, Rent Includes \ Trash Removal, Rent Includes \ Water, Roof Description \ Other Roof, Section \ 13, Sewer Description \ Other Sewer, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Duplex, Subdivision Name \ ROCKMOOR PARK TR, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Association \ None, Type of Property \ Duplex, Unit 1 Efficiency \ No, Unit 1 Equipment \ Air Conditioning Unit, Unit 1 Equipment \ Dryer, Unit 1 Equipment \ Microwave, Unit 1 Equipment \ Range, Unit 1 Equipment \ Refrigerator, Unit 1 Equipment \ Washer, Unit 1 Furniture Info. \ Unfurnished, Unit 1 Hotel Room \ No, Unit 1 Lease Ends Info. \ Leased, Unit 1 Parking \ Open Parking, Unit 2 Equipment \ Air Conditioning Unit, Unit 2 Equipment \ Dryer, Unit 2 Equipment \ Microwave, Unit 2 Equipment \ Range, Unit 2 Equipment \ Refrigerator, Unit 2 Equipment \ Washer, Unit 2 Lease Ends Info. \ Leased, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131130520230
- Zillow Home ID: 43808145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33127 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among 33127 homes, this home is valued 83.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% greater than in Miami, and 255.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33127 home values.
|128 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$145K||4||2||1,710|
|136 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$92K||2||1||914|
|122 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$140K||5||2||1,710|
|146 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$92K||2||1||999|
|114 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$86K||3||1||859|
|126 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$136K||3||1||1,710|
|6028 NW 1st Ave Miami, FL||$168K||5||4||1,800|
|135 NW 60th St Miami, FL||$131K||3||2||1,522|
|6040 NW 1st Ave Miami, FL||$127K||4||2||1,774|
|154 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$128K||3||2||1,338|
|161 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$122K||--||--||--|
|129 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$168K||6||4||2,104|
|135 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$87K||2||1||744|
|105 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$124K||4||2||1,457|
|105 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$122K||--||--||--|
|101 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$122K||4||2||1,457|
|6065 NW 1st Ave Miami, FL||$115K||2||1||1,483|
|147 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$118K||--||--||--|
|52 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$121K||4||2||1,566|
|161 NW 61st St Miami, FL||$143K||4||3||1,787|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.