126 Quincy St, Brooklyn, NY 112162 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $310,000
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 019740009
- Zillow Home ID: 30613688
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Quincy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bedford Stuyvesant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1550% higher than in New York, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bedford Stuyvesant home values.
- 128 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.62M----3,200
- 124 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$2.4M64.53,520
- 120 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 132 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.23M----2,400
- 118 Quincy St # 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 118 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.57M11--
- 118 Quincy St APT C4 Brooklyn, NY$939K11--
- 118 Quincy St APT C1 Brooklyn, NY$1.01M------
- 118 Quincy St APT C5 Brooklyn, NY$1.36M------
- 116 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$917K------
- 113163 Quincy St # 1 Bedford Stuyvesant, NY$934K------
- 289 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.53M882,560
- 134 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY--4--3,128
- 291 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.5M532,560
- 295 Gates Ave Brooklyn, NY$843K84--
- 136 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$674K11600
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292