- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
126 Rutgers St, Maplewood, NJ 070404 beds, 2 baths, 2,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $212,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,163 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 1100049 0900410
- Zillow Home ID: 52637958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Rutgers Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Maplewood, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07040 home values.
- 122 Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$298K------
- 122 Rutgers St # 1 Maplewood, NJ$408K----2,674
- Lexington Ave Maplewood, NJ$312K----1,337
- Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$295K----1,240
- 116 Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$276K----1,394
- 187-191 Burnett Ave Maplewood, NJ$277K----1,674
- 200 Burnett Ave # 2 Maplewood, NJ$544K----2,574
- 200 Burnett Ave # 1 Maplewood, NJ$496K----2,151
- 200 Burnett Ave # 4 Maplewood, NJ$417K----1,928
- 200 Burnett Ave # 5 Maplewood, NJ$499K----2,286
- 200 Burnett Ave # 3 Maplewood, NJ$511K----2,374
- 192 Burnett Ave APT 7 Maplewood, NJ$267K22960
- 108 Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$290K----2,046
- 192 Burnett Ave APT 2 Maplewood, NJ$437K------
- 192 Burnett Ave APT 5 Maplewood, NJ$212K21--
- 192 Burnett Ave APT 11 Maplewood, NJ$213K21--
- 129 Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$242K321,433
- 106 Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$295K321,240
- 125 Rutgers St Maplewood, NJ$184K----1,280
- 185 Burnett Ave Maplewood, NJ$362K----2,323
Nearby Schools in Maplewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292