- Built in 1997
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,873 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $398
- MLS #: A1985502
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Exterior Features \ Storm\Security Shutters, Interior Features \ Closets Cabinetry, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Security Information \ Phone Entry, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Bike Storage, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Security Information \ Complex Fenced, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Security Information \ Fire Alarm, Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Unit Design \ Substantially Remodeled, Section \ 39, Unit View \ Other View, Equipment\Appliances \ Burglar Alarm, Parking Description \ Parking-Under Building, Restrictions \ Daily Rentals, Restrictions \ Exterior Alterations, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-080-0010
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Floor size: 616 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 0141390800010
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64889750
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-233K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 39.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 126 SW 17th Rd|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!