- Built in 1997
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,260 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $337
- MLS #: A2014820
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Bike Storage, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Section \ 39, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Unit View \ Other View, Interior Features \ Roman Tub, Restrictions \ Daily Rentals, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-080-0420
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 0141390800420
- Zillow Home ID: 64526708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $219-281K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 34.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 126 SW 17th Rd|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.