126 Simon Dr, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 1 bath, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,829 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $3,500
- Price/sqft: $4
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Lot depth: 55
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 6830512
- Zillow Home ID: 35469887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Simon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% greater than in Akron, and 171.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44305 home values.
- 122 Simon Dr Akron, OH$52K311,308
- 118 Simon Dr Akron, OH--311,248
- 678 Upson St Akron, OH$47K311,222
- 682 Upson St Akron, OH$76K322,077
- 690 Upson St Akron, OH$83K41.52,322
- 121 Simon Dr Akron, OH$51K311,530
- 687 Hazel St Akron, OH$55K41185
- 117 Simon Dr Akron, OH$51K311,284
- 681 Hazel St Akron, OH$41K511,522
- 693 Hazel St Akron, OH$31K411,481
- 675 Hazel St Akron, OH$49K332,306
- 694 Upson St Akron, OH$62K322,018
- 697 Hazel St Akron, OH$53K31.51,645
- Eber Ave Akron, OH$57K311,548
- 681 Upson St Akron, OH$104K52.52,480
- 679 Upson St Akron, OH$99K532,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292