126 Van Buren Ct, Novato, CA 949473 beds, 2 baths, 2,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $348
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Cathedral Ceiling,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Cement,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Spanish/Mediterr,View(s) \ Park,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,127 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 15123115
- Zillow Home ID: 19286889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 126 Van Buren Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94947, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Novato, and 70.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94947 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 130 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$726K422,265
- 122 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$762K321,815
- 616 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$628K531,480
- 612 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$596K321,480
- 131 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$866K42.52,579
- 620 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$593K321,480
- 134 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$617K421,815
- 118 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$737K321,935
- 608 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$584K321,480
- 127 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$721K42.52,235
- 135 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$871K42.52,635
- 624 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$595K321,653
- 123 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$797K322,182
- 1546 Buchanan St Novato, CA$579K321,480
- 1544 Buchanan St Novato, CA$569K321,480
- 114 Van Buren Ct Novato, CA$742K321,815
- 604 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$568K321,480
- 617 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$638K321,480
- 613 Rowland Blvd Novato, CA$639K321,480
- 1542 Buchanan St Novato, CA$595K421,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292