The location and the amenities of the South End are the best! Walk to some of the city's best restaurants, as well as easy access to jobs in Boston Medical Center, Back Bay, or Downtown!
- Built in 2014
- Views: 2,436 all time views
- HOA Fee: $362
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,198,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $976
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Brownstone
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,251 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: W:09 P:00590 S:002
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59184133
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.59-2.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 181.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|124 W Concord St Boston, MA||--||2||1||--|
|128 W Concord St Boston, MA||$2.25M||3||3||2,602|
|140 W Concord St UNIT 140 Roxbury, MA||$1.47M||3||2.5||1,592|
|140 W Concord St Boston, MA||$957K||2||2||--|
|120 W Concord St APT 2 Roxbury, MA||$527K||1||1||647|
|120 W Concord St APT 3 Roxbury, MA||$621K||1||1||743|
|120 W Concord St APT 1 Roxbury, MA||$1.12M||2||1||999|
|126 W Concord St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$1.01M||2||1||1,378|
|126 W Concord St Boston, MA||$1.94M||3||3.5||2,251|
|144 W Concord St Boston, MA||$1.57M||3||3||1,700|
|144 W Concord St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$650K||2||1||700|
|144 W Concord St UNIT 3 Roxbury, MA||$1.56M||3||3.01||1,700|
|135 W Concord St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$1.77M||3||2.5||1,870|
|144 W Concord St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA||$1.21M||2||2.5||1,550|
|118 W Concord St Roxbury, MA||$2.3M||5||3||4,100|
|141 W Concord St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA||$991K||2||2||1,140|
|141 W Concord St UNIT 3 Roxbury, MA||$1.09M||2||2||1,334|
|141 W Concord St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$709K||1||1||609|
|143-145 W Concord St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA||$868K||2||1.5||1,050|
|145 W Concord St UNIT 4 Roxbury, MA||$1.89M||2||2.5||1,875|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!