1260 Cleveland Ave UNIT E206, San Diego, CA 921032 beds, 2 baths, 949 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Parking Type: Off Street, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 949 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115470697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1260 Cleveland Avenue UNIT E206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillcrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% less than in San Diego, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillcrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillcrest home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.