1260 E 113th Ave APT G210, Tampa, FL 336121 bed, 1 bath, 476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA AND MOFITT CANCER INSTITUTE AND VA HOSPITAL,MALL,SHOPING,RESTURANTS,HOTELS,EVERYTHING YOU CAN SPEND ALL THE MONEY YOU SAVE.
NOT SO GOOD
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Cable-ready, HOA Application Required, Trash Service Included
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 476 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 1433855318
- Zillow Home ID: 45076706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1260 E 113th Avenue APT G210
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 133.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 126.3% higher than in Tampa, and 541.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tampa home values.
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G211 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G110 Tampa, FL$49K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G111 Tampa, FL$49K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G109 Tampa, FL$51K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G209 Tampa, FL$31K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave # 212 Tampa, FL$82K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G112 Tampa, FL$49K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G208 Tampa, FL$38K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G212 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G205 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G204 Tampa, FL$37K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G108 Tampa, FL$50K11322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G213 Tampa, FL$21K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G206 Tampa, FL$39K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G105 Tampa, FL$48K11322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G104 Tampa, FL$49K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G113 Tampa, FL$51K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G207 Tampa, FL$36K11476
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G106 Tampa, FL$51K--1322
- 1260 E 113th Ave APT G203 Tampa, FL$37K11476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!