- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1260 E 4th St, Bethlehem, PA 180154 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $89,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 374 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: P7SW1A 5 1 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10163739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1260 E 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Bethlehem Township, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 1262 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$68K31.51,389
- 1264 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$72K211,389
- 1266 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$83K321,389
- 1268 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$73K311,204
- 411 Edward St Bethlehem, PA$86K321,383
- 411 Edward St Bethlehem, PA$85K321,383
- 1258 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$136K512,304
- 1270 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$115K321,389
- 413 Edward St Bethlehem, PA$87K31.51,383
- 1272 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$99K311,152
- 1256 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$181K622,304
- 419 Edward St Bethlehem, PA$136K311,464
- 1276 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$134K511,572
- 1254 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$122K311,440
- 1263 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$72K311,344
- 1261 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$170K431,806
- 1273 Deschler St Bethlehem, PA$74K311,428
- 1265 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$78K311,344
- 1267 E 4th St Bethlehem, PA$94K311,890
- 1307 E 5th St Bethlehem, PA$122K311,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.