1260 W 4th St APT 404, Cleveland, OH 441132 beds, 2 baths, 1,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Warehouse District used to be where many of Cleveland's companies would house goods ready for distribution. Now, these historic warehouses have been restored and converted into apartments, condos and offices. These spaces offer some of the most dramatic rehabilitated spaces in the city; they are also the perfect backdrop for what has become one of the cities strongest light life districts, with dozens of great restaurants and bars.
Since the Warehouse District represents the strongest concentration of downtown residents, the district has developed into a strong neighborhood with coffee shops, salons, a full service grocery store and dozens of other amenities.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Jetted Tub
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,543 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2111255506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1260 W 4th Street APT 404
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97% less than in Cleveland, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1260 W 4th St APT 601 Cleveland, OH$130K322,138
- 1260 W 4th St APT 304 Cleveland, OH$189K221,543
- 1260 W 4th St APT 402 Cleveland, OH$96K111,158
- 1260 W 4th St APT 603 Cleveland, OH$141K221,828
- 1260 W 4th St APT 401 Cleveland, OH$107K331,844
- 1260 W 4th St APT 602 Cleveland, OH$91K221,562
- 1260 W 4th St # 201 Cleveland, OH$319K865,509
- 1260 W 4th St APT 301 Cleveland, OH$309K321,844
- 1260 W 4th St APT 404 Cleveland, OH--221,543
- 1260 W 4th St APT 302 Cleveland, OH$160K221,158
- 1260 W 4th St APT 403 Cleveland, OH$246K221,414
- 1260 W 4th St APT 503 Cleveland, OH$176K221,450
- 1260 W 4th St APT 604 Cleveland, OH--221,800
- 1260 W 4th St Cleveland, OH$281K321,844
- 1260 W 4th St Cleveland, OH$303K221,450
- 1260 W 4th St APT 303 Cleveland, OH$93K221,490
- 1260 W 4th St # 5015 Cleveland, OH$125K331,717
- 1260 W 4th St APT 501 Cleveland, OH$267K221,600
- 1260 W 4th St APT 504 Cleveland, OH$246K221,530
- 498-510 W Saint Clair Ave Cleveland, OH----124,260
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292