A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $203,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Not Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 16613090
- Zillow Home ID: 7815733
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-236K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 26.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 46.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|12607 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ||$163K||3||1||1,257|
|2345 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$157K||--||2||1,368|
|12615 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ||$220K||4||1||1,577|
|2355 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$161K||--||2||1,368|
|2333 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2||1,224|
|2359 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$156K||3||2||1,368|
|12619 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ||$224K||--||--||1,696|
|2338 E Marmora St Phoenix, AZ||$127K||--||2||936|
|2344 E Marmora St Phoenix, AZ||$143K||3||2||1,200|
|2334 E Marmora St Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2||1,368|
|12602 N 24th St Phoenix, AZ||$125K||--||1||848|
|12608 N 24th St Phoenix, AZ||$133K||--||1||815|
|2329 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$194K||--||2||1,940|
|2348 E Marmora St Phoenix, AZ||$164K||3||2||1,631|
|2330 E Marmora St Phoenix, AZ||$142K||3||2||1,224|
|12602 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ||$197K||--||2||1,568|
|2365 E Larkspur Dr Phoenix, AZ||$204K||4||2||1,700|
|12614 N 24th St Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||1||1,970|
|12608 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ||$172K||4||2||1,232|
|12627 N 23rd St Phoenix, AZ||$242K||--||1||1,992|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!