12602 Wimica Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 3 baths, 2,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,627 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 0195422505
- Zillow Home ID: 44432468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12602 Wimica Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32218 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 106.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% higher than in Jacksonville, and 228.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32218 home values.
- 2831 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$209K322,107
- 2787 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$286K42.53,690
- 12567 Percy Ln Jacksonville, FL$221K322,002
- 2843 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$235K433,045
- 2802 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$250K333,243
- 12613 Wimica Ln Jacksonville, FL$226K432,523
- 2786 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$251K323,390
- 2850 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$180K321,684
- 2853 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$208K432,167
- 12545 Percy Ln Jacksonville, FL$216K422,394
- 2737 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$307K433,488
- 2863 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$232K422,375
- 2750 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$427K434,529
- 12537 Percy Ln Jacksonville, FL$439K443,949
- 2864 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$267K42.52,452
- 12637 Wimica Ln Jacksonville, FL$295K42.52,221
- 2867 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$298K432,886
- 2731 Percy Rd Jacksonville, FL$277K42.52,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292