12605 SE 155th Ave, Happy Valley, OR 970865 beds, 3 baths, 3,021 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This corner lot home is at the crest of the hill, with a wide view of Mt Hood and the city below. Beautiful hardwood floors are throughout the main floor family room, living room, and kitchen. The wide floor plan allows light to fill each room and creates open atmospheres for families and entertaining. In the kitchen the stainless steel appliances are new and top grade, with a six burner gas stove, and an oven/microwave combo. Double-door refrigerator, quiet dishwasher and double sink are also stainless steel. The wide stairway to the four upstairs bedrooms is carpeted for sound, although, the guest bedroom/office on the first floor is hardwood. There is a gas fire insert in the family room with a TV/stereo closet for entertainment equipment. The laundry room is located upstairs to provide easy access to the two linen closets at the top of the stairs. The master bedroom is the masterpiece of this home. It can easily fit a large king bed, with a sitting room attached and large window tub with a view, his/hers sinks with a separate toilet, and large walk-in closet finish off this spacious room. There is a two car garage, with a large storage place, and nooks for sporting items. Grass and landscaping surround the home with a concrete patio and BBQ nook for warm summer nights. This home is perfect for a large family looking to enjoy the friendly neighborhood, and easy access to grocery stores and schools, with the freeways just minutes away.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $325,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,021 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05011608
- Zillow Home ID: 80474437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12605 Se 155th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97086 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 216.7% greater than in Clackamas, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clackamas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97086 home values.
- 12607 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$385K432,885
- 12609 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$408K43.53,557
- 12485 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$643K434,004
- 12608 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$404K543,154
- 12606 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$439K643,678
- 12610 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$455K53.53,698
- 12493 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$434K433,693
- 12611 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$376K432,721
- 12492 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$561K434,426
- 12477 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$598K43.54,516
- 12612 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$466K643,874
- 12482 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$688K645,942
- 12491 SE Capri Ct Happy Valley, OR$632K534,000
- 12614 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$399K443,154
- 12613 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$385K42.52,965
- 12478 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$534K444,128
- 12453 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$665K54.14,400
- 12615 SE 155th Ave Happy Valley, OR$416K54.53,572
- 15601 SE Dream Weaver Dr Happy Valley, OR$394K42.52,625
- 12487 SE Capri Ct Happy Valley, OR$679K54.54,523
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!