This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 3,505 all time views
- HOA Fee: $4
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $384,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1648 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 486 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ Lower, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Great Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Laundry Level \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Style Of House \ Ranch, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ 1 Story, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1813276012
- Zillow Home ID: 51177193
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is valued 60.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org