- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1261 Selma St, Mobile, AL 366044 beds, 2 baths, 2,992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,992 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: R022910223004033
- Zillow Home ID: 51022918
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1261 Selma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.7% less than in Mobile, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Square home values.
- 1259 Selma St Mobile, AL$458K--14,242
- 1263 Selma St Mobile, AL$453K423,732
- 1257 Selma St Mobile, AL$420K--23,099
- 1258 Elmira St Mobile, AL$140K311,260
- 1260 Elmira St Mobile, AL--------
- 1260 Selma St Mobile, AL$355K333,925
- 1262 Selma St Mobile, AL$534K434,248
- 1254 Elmira St Mobile, AL$142K211,131
- 1256 Selma St Mobile, AL$367K--33,408
- 204 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$158K221,280
- 200 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$362K433,298
- 206 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$153K321,296
- 202 S Ann St Mobile, AL$157K221,769
- 200 S Ann St Mobile, AL$153K32.51,860
- 204 S Ann St Mobile, AL$264K333,053
- 208 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$358K423,522
- 172 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$422K----4,427
- 202 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$220K--22,678
- 170 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$263K--22,969
- 210 S Georgia Ave Mobile, AL$287K423,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292