12610 Quarterhorse Trl, Jacksonville, FL 322233 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $183,400
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 516 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 280
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1582321054
- Zillow Home ID: 44576006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12610 Quarterhorse Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Julington Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Jacksonville, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Julington Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Julington Creek home values.
- 12607 Quarterhorse Trl Jacksonville, FL$180K322,068
- 12559 Shady Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$192K321,718
- 12551 Shady Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$184K321,698
- 12618 Quarterhorse Trl Jacksonville, FL$237K422,104
- 12615 Quarterhorse Trl Jacksonville, FL$187K321,907
- 12615 Shady Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$188K321,818
- 12568 Dunraven Trl Jacksonville, FL$205K422,236
- 12543 Shady Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$202K321,834
- 12626 Quarterhorse Trl Jacksonville, FL$219K332,158
- 12572 Dunraven Trl Jacksonville, FL$238K422,316
- 12564 Dunraven Trl Jacksonville, FL$234K322,220
- 12572 Dunraven Trl Jacksonville, FL$248K422,524
- 12576 Dunraven Trl Jacksonville, FL$206K332,049
- 4097 Shady Creek Ln Jacksonville, FL$181K321,705
- 12623 Shady Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$126K321,847
- 12623 Quarterhorse Trl Jacksonville, FL$188K32.51,933
- 4069 Dunraven Ln Jacksonville, FL$201K321,644
- 12634 Quarterhorse Trl Jacksonville, FL$194K321,927
- 12610 Shady Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$175K421,720
- 12580 Dunraven Trl Jacksonville, FL$260K32.52,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!