- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12611 144th St, Jamaica, NY 114361,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $375,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 120620090
- Zillow Home ID: 32183579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12611 144th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% greater than in New York, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 12615 144th St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,150
- 12619 144th St Jamaica, NY$425K----1,150
- 12625 144th St Jamaica, NY$411K----960
- 12619 144th St Jamaica, NY$207K31--
- 14412 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$305K422,000
- 12610 145th St Jamaica, NY$353K31.51,088
- 12610 145th St # 1FAMILY Jamaica, NY$367K33--
- 12614 145th St Jamaica, NY$324K----1,088
- 14414 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$376K----2,000
- 12618 145th St Jamaica, NY$443K----1,088
- 12629 144th St Jamaica, NY$440K----960
- 14318 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$516K----2,400
- 12622 145th St Jamaica, NY$504K----1,200
- 14416 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$451K----2,000
- 14316 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY------1,734
- 14418 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$777KStudio12,800
- 12626 145th St Jamaica, NY$510K----1,200
- 14412 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$210K--1--
- 14418 Rockaway Blvd Jamaica, NY$360K53.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!