- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12614 Ridgeview Dr, Urbandale, IA 503235 beds, 4 baths, 2,477 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $290,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 737 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,477 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31203175721000
- Zillow Home ID: 68178431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12614 Ridgeview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50323 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% less than in Urbandale, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 50323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50323 home values.
- 12608 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$291K43.51,988
- 12518 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$300K431,632
- 12508 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$283K32.51,619
- 12416 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$289K42.52,118
- 12404 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$320K42.51,752
- 2705 128th St Urbandale, IA$340K41.53,063
- 12314 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$259K32.51,732
- 2805 128th St Urbandale, IA$197K432,168
- 2755 128th St Urbandale, IA$139K11858
- 12306 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$259K43.52,012
- 12208 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$176K221,263
- 2612 122nd St Urbandale, IA$165K32.251,684
- 2610 122nd St Urbandale, IA$179K33.51,684
- 2606 122nd St Urbandale, IA$152K221,263
- 12206 Ridgeview Dr Urbandale, IA$180K231,263
- 2841 128th St Urbandale, IA$289K322,522
- 2604 122nd St Urbandale, IA$187K331,263
- 12244 Oak Brook Dr Urbandale, IA$255K52.52,156
- 12310 Oak Brook Dr Urbandale, IA$220K432,000
- 12240 Oak Brook Dr Urbandale, IA$277K642,741
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292