12615 Lanham Severn Rd, Bowie, MD 207205 beds, 3 baths, 3,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $365,000
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 486 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,268 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 141702166
- Zillow Home ID: 37503615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12615 Lanham Severn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% greater than in Bowie, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20720 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bowie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20720 home values.
- 12701 10th St Bowie, MD$191K--1960
- 12515 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$305K--11,570
- 12510 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$311K531,553
- 8401 Weed St Bowie, MD--------
- 8407 Weed St Bowie, MD$615K76.54,828
- 12703 10th St Bowie, MD$165K--1768
- 12601 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$265K--21,576
- 8410 Brady Ave Bowie, MD$213K--21,152
- 12600 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$151K--11,236
- 8411 Brady Ave Bowie, MD$143K--1984
- 12802 10th St Bowie, MD$227K--2954
- 8409 Brady Ave Bowie, MD$147K--11,196
- 12505 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$197K--1750
- 8401 Brady Ave Bowie, MD$246K541,204
- 8408 Brady Ave Bowie, MD$236K--1.51,573
- 12519 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$233K--21,252
- 8405 Brady Ave Bowie, MD$147K21936
- 8400 Church Ln Bowie, MD$318K--3.51,900
- 12501 Lanham Severn Rd Bowie, MD$299K--21,581
- 8418 Church Ln Bowie, MD$417K43.54,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!