12620 Kiowa Rd APT 1, Apple Valley, CA 923082 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1979
- and spacious counter tops for yourconvenience!! Fenced back patio! Don't wait another minute calland apply today!!! 2 bed,Now available and new to the market!!!!This single story 2bd/1ba apartment is a roomy 900* sq ftapartment!! Tile floors throughout the unit!! The kitchen includesa stove,DIRECTIONS: Exit I-15N at BVR(R). Kiowa(L). Units on theleft.,900 sq ft,built in 1979,1 bath
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115907528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12620 Kiowa Road APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% lower than in Apple Valley, and 44.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apple Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92308 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,184 sqft, 17,859 sqft lot, built in 1978
- 3 beds, 2 baths
Nearby Schools in Apple Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292