12622 Richfield Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 588 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2009 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1069395115
- Zillow Home ID: 62774941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12622 Richfield Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oceanway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 221.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 12630 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$182K321,922
- 12614 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$157K42.52,383
- 12638 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$155K32.52,365
- 12606 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$164K322,256
- 12615 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$151K422,068
- 12623 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$136K321,850
- 12607 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$160K421,995
- 12646 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$150K421,949
- 12598 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$152K532,000
- 1250 Spring Creek Ct Jacksonville, FL$143K32.52,551
- 12599 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$207K53.53,269
- 12650 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$173K532,250
- 1259 Spring Creek Ct Jacksonville, FL$142K321,725
- 12654 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$149K422,036
- 1242 Spring Creek Ct Jacksonville, FL$136K321,725
- 12592 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$201K422,338
- 12655 Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$154K42.52,312
- 12642 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$163K422,062
- 12659 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$154K42.52,083
- 1333 Grey Feather Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K421,977
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!