12630 Magnolia St, San Antonio, FL 335763 beds, 2 baths, 1,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $132,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0225200020000000010
- Zillow Home ID: 46333344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12630 Magnolia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33576, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1362.1% greater than in San Antonio, and 469.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33576 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33576 home values.
- 12620 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$157K--21,462
- 32644 4th Ave San Antonio, FL$100K--21,026
- 32707 4th Ave San Antonio, FL$77K--11,832
- 12610 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$146K421,795
- 12621 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$116K321,274
- 12615 Curley St San Antonio, FL$238K--26,176
- 12615 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$84K--1957
- 12554 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$99K321,120
- 12651 Curley St San Antonio, FL$158K--33,188
- 12553 Curley St San Antonio, FL$52K--11,203
- 12605 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$67K--21,104
- 12548 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$99K311,200
- 12713 Curley St San Antonio, FL$59K--11,128
- 12547 Curley St San Antonio, FL$203K--21,760
- 12642 Curley St San Antonio, FL$48K--11,034
- 12547 Magnolia St San Antonio, FL$75K--1736
- 32709 Hester Cir San Antonio, FL$169K--23,234
- 32709 2nd Ave San Antonio, FL$136K--11,630
- 12535 Curley St San Antonio, FL$63K--1748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!