12634 Friar Pl, Philadelphia, PA 191543 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,242 sqft
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: May 2012 for $214,900
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 663380600
- Zillow Home ID: 10589093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12634 Friar Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Byberry market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Byberry home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Byberry home values.
- 12632 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$222K311,360
- 12636 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$220K311,360
- 12630 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$211K321,360
- 12628 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$209K311,360
- 12626 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$205K311,360
- 12638 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$162K311,296
- 12624 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$221K311,360
- 12622 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$203K311,360
- 12640 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$184K311,296
- 12620 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$225K31.51,360
- 12642 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$152K311,296
- 12644 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$138K31.51,296
- 12618 Nanton Dr Philadelphia, PA$155K311,360
- 12646 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$153K311,098
- 12648 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$132K311,098
- 12616 Nanton Dr Philadelphia, PA$152K311,360
- 12650 Friar Pl Philadelphia, PA$117K311,296
- 12614 Nanton Dr Philadelphia, PA$152K311,360
- 3661 Friar Rd Philadelphia, PA$161K311,332
- 3628 Grayton Pl Philadelphia, PA$157K311,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!