12634 Kling St, Studio City, CA 916042 beds, 3 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,089 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $608
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 7 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Mature landscaping on a 10, 089 Sq.Ft. Lot, Vaulted ceilings, copper plumbing, viking range, hardwood floors, french doors, swimming pool, guest house, gorgeous backyard for entertaining!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 2362024006
- Zillow Home ID: 20023921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12634 Kling Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 12626 Kling St Studio City, CA$1.16M222,337
- 12642 Kling St Studio City, CA$1.15M2--1,900
- 12635 Hortense St Studio City, CA$1.21M442,833
- 12627 Hortense St Studio City, CA$1.12M532,600
- 12643 Hortense St Studio City, CA$994K221,834
- 4701 Teesdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$869K421,659
- 12618 Kling St Studio City, CA$1.15M432,845
- 12652 Kling St Studio City, CA$1.19M332,755
- 4700 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$921K331,880
- 12645 Kling St Studio City, CA$848K321,659
- 12645 Kling St Studio City, CA$768K321,659
- 12619 Hortense St Studio City, CA$1.09M332,347
- 12651 Hortense St Studio City, CA$1.48M663,571
- 12619 Kling St Studio City, CA$836K321,659
- 4711 Teesdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$862K321,659
- 4708 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$775K321,430
- 4709 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$869K311,220
- 4712 Teesdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$883K421,659
- 12610 Kling St Studio City, CA$1.1M565,155
- 12607 Kling St Studio City, CA$1.21M322,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!