- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12636 Old Stone Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462365 beds, 3 baths, 5,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Finished basement, 1300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 762 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 490115118022000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1163250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12636 Old Stone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46236 home values.
- 8924 Anchor Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$284K--1.52,875
- 12626 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$491K--2.52,593
- 8932 Anchor Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$411K--1.53,260
- 12615 Bay Run Ct Indianapolis, IN$467K--23,217
- 12629 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$263K--1.53,072
- 8850 Anchor Bay Ct Indianapolis, IN$306K42.53,916
- 12617 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$325K53.53,902
- 12703 Bay Run Ct Indianapolis, IN$282K--1.52,676
- 8925 Anchor Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$331K--1.52,638
- 12630 Bay Run Ct Indianapolis, IN$396K--2.53,439
- 12607 Bay Run Cir Indianapolis, IN$446K43.54,176
- 12622 Bay Run Cir Indianapolis, IN$366K--1.52,704
- 8811 Bay Pointe Cir Indianapolis, IN$462K334,214
- 12702 Bay Run Ct Indianapolis, IN$283K--1.52,626
- 12711 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$321K--1.53,315
- 12709 Bay Run Ct Indianapolis, IN$325K--1.52,666
- 8830 Anchor Bay Ct Indianapolis, IN$326K--2.52,740
- 12716 Old Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$375K434,034
- 9010 Anchor Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$483K44.55,941
- 12601 Bay Run Cir Indianapolis, IN$668K--2.53,702
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!