1264 Earl St, Saint Paul, MN 551066 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 212922430062
- Zillow Home ID: 2105584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1264 Earl Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Payne Phallen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 149.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.9% higher than in Saint Paul, and 607.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Payne Phallen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Payne Phallen home values.
- 1270 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$236K311,705
- 1274 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$234K321,960
- 1260 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$131K211,060
- 1256 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$143K411,258
- 1278 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$140K311,277
- 1073 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$162K321,290
- 1252 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$120K311,236
- 1079 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$106K22946
- 1070 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$182K221,194
- 1066 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$149K311,552
- 1074 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$229K311,562
- 1269 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$145K311,284
- 1246 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$197K311,624
- 1074 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$194K331,436
- 1056 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$118K211,186
- 1083 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$192K321,084
- 1242 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$186K321,820
- 1283 Earl St Saint Paul, MN$130K31.51,236
- 1084 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$121K31.51,068
- 1082 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$136K311,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!