- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 4,738 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $107,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Kitchen, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Furnished \ UnFurnish, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ Garden Tub, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Pets \ W/Approval, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Insurance Renters, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 490134109002000407
- Zillow Home ID: 1165160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lawrence home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among Lawrence homes, this home is valued 8.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawrence, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 155.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawrence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
|12652 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$115K||--||1||1,311|
|12638 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$125K||--||1.5||1,730|
|12647 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$119K||--||1.5||1,446|
|12641 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$126K||--||1.5||1,774|
|12702 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$102K||--||1||988|
|12624 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$123K||4||2.5||1,672|
|12653 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||2||1,090|
|12645 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$128K||4||1.5||1,672|
|12651 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$106K||--||1||1,014|
|12639 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$124K||--||1.5||1,543|
|12614 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$111K||--||1||1,312|
|7129 Elias Cir Indianapolis, IN||$118K||--||2.5||1,383|
|12659 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||2||1,269|
|12708 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$103K||--||1||1,090|
|12633 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$120K||--||1.5||1,432|
|12608 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||4||2.5||1,648|
|12644 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$140K||4||3||2,136|
|12709 Roan Ln Indianapolis, IN||$113K||--||1||1,363|
|12711 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$103K||3||2||1,090|
|12654 Spurrington Way Indianapolis, IN||$110K||--||1||1,235|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!