12649 Green Shore Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Waterfront Property, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1069395335
- Zillow Home ID: 70600464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12649 Green Shore Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 12641 Green Shore Ln Jacksonville, FL$148K421,993
- 12657 Green Shore Ln Jacksonville, FL$148K321,830
- 1390 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$203K432,567
- Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K421,848
- Richfield Blvd Jacksonville, FL$186K52.52,842
- 1376 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$146K422,131
- 1369 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$164K422,303
- 1398 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$149K321,850
- Green Shore Ln Jacksonville, FL--------
- 1381 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$131K421,906
- 1387 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$139K321,900
- 1368 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$163K422,141
- 1375 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$205K42.52,594
- 1363 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$137K321,850
- 1370 Kennesaw Ln Jacksonville, FL$190K432,600
- 1369 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$210K43.52,608
- 12625 Shirley Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$152K321,850
- 1393 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$133K321,929
- 1406 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$134K421,936
- 1399 Marsh Grass Ct Jacksonville, FL$166K322,310
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!